The homes in this sales release are available to purchase on a first-come, first-served basis.
Parties wishing to purchase a home at Classics at Permanente Creek must provide the following at the time of sale:
- A valid Preliminary Approval letter from one of our Preferred Lenders.
- If your Preliminary Approval is from Wells Fargo but not from Keith Cova, you must email your current Preliminary Approval Letter to Keith (firstname.lastname@example.org) for his approval.
- If your Preliminary Approval is from Bank of America but not from Chanelle Murphy or Gezal Nawabi, you must email your current Preliminary Approval Letter to Chanelle (email@example.com) for her review.
- Be sure your Preliminary Approval Letter is sufficient to cover the purchase price. For example, if the home you want to purchase is priced at $1,700,000, you must be approved for a minimum of $1,700,000. Since prices are not yet available, we recommend having the Lender approve you for the maximum purchase price you wish to invest in your new home.
- Your Preliminary Approval Letter must be valid, and not expired, as of the date of the Sales Release.
- Buyer’s current contact information.
- A personal check payable to First American Title Company in the amount of 3% of the purchase price.
- If you are a cash buyer, you must bring a current copy of your proof of liquid funds (US bank/brokerage account).
Buyers who meet the criteria above will be given the opportunity to choose any available home on a first-come, first-served basis, and will be required to complete and sign the Purchase Agreement and related sales documents within 24 hours.
The following guidelines will apply to this sales release:
- Purchase Price will be set by SELLER – no negotiations will be permitted.
- All Sales will be subject to the terms and conditions of Classics at Permanente Creek sales documents. Contingent sales (sales which are contingent on the sale of an existing home) will not be accepted.
- BUYER must sign the Purchase Agreement and related sales documents (disclosures, etc.) within 24 hours.
- If the Classics at Permanente Creek Sales Staff is unsuccessful in contacting BUYER, or if BUYER does not execute the Purchase Agreement and related sales documents within 24 hours of BUYER’s selection of a home, SELLER may terminate BUYER’s right to purchase.
- At the time the Purchase Agreement is ratified, BUYER and SELLER shall open escrow with First American Title Company, and the check for 3% of the purchase price will be deposited into the escrow account.
- Please note that the prices for homes in a future sales release may be higher or lower than those in previous releases.
- Interested parties should contact the Classics at Permanente Creek Sales Staff for information on future sales releases.
The sales process described above may or may not be used for future sales releases. SELLER reserves the right to modify the sales process at any time for any reason, including weather related conditions, without prior notice to prospective buyers. SELLER also reserves the right to accept, reject or counter any unsolicited offer on any home not included in the Sales Release.
Brokers/Agents must accompany their clients on the client’s first visit to Classics at Permanente Creek and fill out the Broker/Agent registration form. Broker/Agent referral fee is not available for occupancy by the Broker or Agent in the transaction. Neither Broker nor Agent may be a party to the Purchase Agreement, Loan, or on Title for the home. All referral fees will be paid upon close of escrow directly to the referring Broker. No portion of the referral fee may be credited to the Buyer through escrow. More information on our Broker Policy can be found at PermanenteCreekHomes.com/Brokers.
We look forward to helping you become a homeowner at Permanente Creek! If you have any questions, please contact the Classics at Permanente Creek Sales Staff.